The Roman Catholic institution is probably the most evil regime that has existed in the history of the world.
In one way they are as bad as the Nazis – they are neo-Nazis.
We know Hitler & Co killed 6 million people between 1939 and 1945 – but God knows how many deaths and horrific and horrific happenings the RC institution has been responsible for during its 2,000 reign.
And that is not even to mention the personal. psychological and moral damage it has inflicted on millions and millions through its crazy teachings, dogmas and edicts. For instance many millions lived and died that one act of masturbation would bring you to the fire of hell for all eternity.
Past evil is one thing – and a lot of it we can do nothing about.
But present evil is different – we can expose, oppose, condemn the present evils of the RC junta in absolutely everyway we can – and everyday.
Let us recount the present evils:
1. The widespread sexual abuse of children, men and women by cardinals, archbishops, bishops, priests, monks, religious and nuns.
2. The coverup of this widespread abuse by popes, cardinals, archbishops, bishops, priests, religious and lay Catholics.
3. The widespread financial corruption at every level of the institution’s life.
4. The widespread political meddling done by the Vatican and church people all over the globe.
5. The hijacking of education and medical services by the church with the resulting curtailment of rational and professional provision.
6. The spreading of philosophies, theologies and teachings that anti-rational and antiscientific – one example – the rejection of condoms in Africa etc for the prevention of HIV.
Bill Mulvihill, who has strong views and one of them is that Pope Francis is an international criminal.
He is right – and so are many members of the hierarchy in many countries.
WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS RC EVIL INSTITUTION?
- Expose all its evils everyway we can.
- Never give them any support of any kind, especially money.
- Stay away from all their Masses and ceremonies.
- Talk to everyone you can and persuade them of the evils.
- Vote for all legislation that is against RC dogma.
- Tell your parliamentarians that you want them excluded from all influence in state and political matters.
- Never trust them with your children or vulnerable adults.
- Challenge all their activities in your area.
- Tell bishops and priests what you think of them when you meet them.
- Oppose all government money going to their charities.
LIVING IN THE TIMES WE LIVE IN AN EDUCATED AND RATIONAL ANTICLERICALISM IS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR DEALING WITH THE RC JUNTA!
WHEN CLERICS ARE SHOWN TO BE EVIL – ANTICLERICALISM IS VITAL!
THE BLOG THAT FRIGHTENED THE IRISH CATHOLIC CHURCH
WERE TWO SEMINARIANS HURT IN MAYNOOTH?
WERE TWO SEMINARIAN HURT IN MAYNOOTH IN DIFFERENT WAYS IN RECENT TIMES?
I ask this question because I have received a report from a Maynooth source claiming this.
I wrote about this to Eamon Martin two days ago and he never answered me.
He neither agreed that these things had happened or denied they had happened.
What are we to make of Eamon Martin’s “No Comment”?
Personally I do not think its good enough for the Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland – and a trustee of Maynooth to simply say: “No Comment”.
But there you have it……………………………….
If it happened – say it happened.
If it didn’t happen – say it didn’t happen.
Its an important thing called TRUTH.
My source gave me the names of the two people who were, allegedly, hurt.
One of those names in Sean Hickey from Kilkenny and the Diocese of Ossory.
Another is called David Dysky from Ennis and the Diocese of Kilalloe.
The piece below appeared in a Co. Clare parish newsletter last year:
We are all aware that there have been and still are serious concerns about Maynooth.
Those concerns caused Archbishop Diarmuid Martin to withdraw all his seminarians from Maynooth,
The question is: were these two young men – or any others – physically or psychologically hurt in Maynooth?
We should be deeply concerned about these matters.
And a “No Comment” from Eamon Martin will not suffice!
If this latest Maynooth case ever finds its way into court it will burst the Irish RC corruption bubble.