THE IRISH PEOPLE ARE AT LONG LAST REJECTING THE UTTERLY CORRUPT ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND BISHOPS LIKE AMY MARTIN DO NOT LIKE IT ONE LITTLE BIT!
I am so glad that I have lived to see these gangsters having to swallow the bitter medicine the modern Irish are treating them to.
We are fed up to the teeth with these bishops and priests and it now payback time for them for:
- Their hijacking of Ireland’s constitution and laws.
- Their mafia-like control over schools, hospitals, universities, orphanages and other institutions.
- Their domination of our sexuality and private lives.
- Their ban on contraception, divorce, remarriage and same sex marriage.
- Their selling of orphans to the rich and to the USA and Australia.
- Their ill treatment and killing of children in their institutions.
- Their burial of poor babies in septic tanks.
- Their torture in their gulags of our unmarried mothers.
- Their cruel beatings of us in their schools.
- Their cruel rejection of our still born babies.
- Their fleecing of the poor to make themselves and their organisation wealthy.
- Their causing of generations of gay people having to emigrate to England.
- Their teachings that made new mothers “unclean” and in need of churching.
- Their interrogations of us all in their so called confessionals.
In recent years and decades the Irish people have been rising up against them and this rising is only beginning.
As far as the Iris are concerned these people and their institution is irrelevant at best and dangerous at worst.
Nowadays if Amy & Co say “turn right” the Irish will turn left.
This is not at all a rejection of God and spirituality.
It is a rejection of these “emperors” who are now seen to have no clothes.
It is a rejection of a “religion” that was simply posing as a spirituality.
It is a rejection by a formerly oppressed people who have copped on to their oppressors and given them their marching orders.
There was a time in Ireland when a passing priest would have caused people to go down on their knees. Nowadays, there is a real feeling of contempt when a priest is spotted.
And the likes of Eamon Martin are now telling their dwindling followers not to obey the laws that go against their religion.
Once they imposed their Roman law on us.
Now that we have risen they are rejecting the laws the Irish have voted for.
Our former masters are now becoming outlaws.
Its a sign of their frustration at being dethroned – and it will only lead to further rejection by the Irish.