HAVE SEMINARIANS BEING ARRESTED AT WORNESH SEMINARY ENGLAND?

Have the police arrested at least one seminarian in St. John’s Seminary, Wornesh?

If so, no one is admitting the reason(s) for the arrest.

Was the arrested seminarian formerly a Maynooth seminarian?

Another seminarian is being talked about as flashing was a 1st year, he flashed after a drunken heated argument broke out. It is claimed that he flashed Infront of other seminarians and staff to defuse the physical fighting which was escalating.

A source says the rector ignored this, yet others get reprimanded for bring late or not shaving.

Once the rector went crazy at all the seminarians during a fire alarm drill!

It is claimed the seminarians are afraid of the rector and think they are being treated like children whereas the guy arressed was the golden boy. Seminarians are saying:

“Why cant the staff see the issues we see? The staff fall for ass kissing”.

Wornersh, it is claimed, is riddled with a gay culture.

St John’s day celebrations ended in all out drunkeness and one older seminarian flashed his backside while standing on one of the refrectory tables in front of all the seminarians and staff, and kitchen staff.

At the beginning of this month, it is claimed, a seminarian was arressed by 5 police officers.

Are there serious scandals swirling around Wornesh?

What is going on in Wornesh?

The Rector Father Brian Coyle

The coat of arms of St. John’s

MOTTO

SPES MESSIS IN SEMINE

The hope of the harvest in in the seed!

105 thoughts on “HAVE SEMINARIANS BEING ARRESTED AT WORNESH SEMINARY ENGLAND?

1. MournemanMichael 28th Sep 2019 — 10:29 pm

+Pat: Can we please have blogs of more substance?
    This one, with its unattributed and unsubstantiated innuendo does your site no credit.
    MMM

1. Because I cannot name my source who is in a very vulnerable situation.

1. You can tell me pat. I won’t repeat it. Not a dicky bird.😈

2. 8.40: L7ES, LIES, LIES: stop hiding behind vulnerable students. How very brave of you!!! Buckley. This article is pure s**t. But as usual you live for and love sex, sex, sex……how pathetic.

2. Nuthin' To Do In The Mournes Except Mourn 29th Sep 2019 — 12:53 pm

More substance, Mourning Mick?
      You looking for pics of male ass to drool over (and other things)?

1. Heigh-hoooooooooo!
        Bring on those pics.💃
        Yasssir!😎💋

2. MournemanMichael 29th Sep 2019 — 3:04 pm

@12:53: I am sure that none of my previous comments over about five years have given any indication whatsoever that I am seeking or interested in what you refer to. I’ve not seen your “pseudonym” before so welcome to the blog. From what you ask it’s relatively easy to see where YOUR interests lie, so we will know what to expect when you crawl out and into the blog again.
        MMM

3. Nuthin' To Do In The Mournes Except Mourn 29th Sep 2019 — 4:01 pm

Mourning Mick @ 3.04, thanks for welcoming me to this blog.
      I beg your pardon. I misunderstood your initial post. It’s not pics of male ass that titillate you, so it must be dic pics instead.
      I can tell you’re a real conoisseur of the male form. So once again my apology.
      Excuse me while I crawl off here.😅

4. 10.29: MMM: I agree totally with you. The blog tiday is utterly stupid and inane. Pat thrives on innuendo, speculation and lies. I don’t believe this story and won’t believe it until it can be reliably substantiated. This crap of Pat saying he can’t name sources because of their vulnerability is pure nonsense and a sham of an excuse. But sadly, Pat knows that certain kinds of story lines – sexual lives of seminarians – are bound to elicit the reaction he wants and desires. It’s gutter journalism and very much in the genre of fake news. Pat: GROW F*****G UP!! And woukd those mature seminarians cop on to themselves!!! Idiots.

1. Stupid and inane? And you don’t believe todays story? Who cares?😅 It makes good copy and sells respectable tabloids, like mine.
        What’s to complain about?

5. Marvel universe 30th Sep 2019 — 3:11 pm

MMM.

Your comments now look a little quick off the mark. Doing you no credit !
      This story seems to unfolding by the hour.

2. Unfortunate motto 😂

1. Wanderin' Willie 29th Sep 2019 — 12:13 pm

Sounds as if they’re living up to it.

1. Good to know they have principles.

3. He exposed himself to stop people fighting????? And this is accepted as normal behaviour? You are having a laugh Pat.

1. That is what was said to me.

1. 10.03: Is this the most important matter that occupies your priorities on a Sunday morning when the majority of clergy are busy in their parishes celebrating mass and meeting parishioners. Yet again, Pat, you seem to have little to do on a Sunday. God help you if the issue on today’s blog is all you have to offer. Come back to the true Church you deserted and you’ll find plenty of pastoral work…..

2. Why would I ho back to a totally corrupt man made organisation who has sold its soul to Satan?

2. @ 12.11
      The guy was being imaginative and, if he had a nice bubble butt, effective. (No better way to get a seminarian’s attention.)
      Jesus might have done the same had he the time. But I suppose when a woman is about to be stoned to death, he hadn’t the opportunity to do anything other than doodle in the dirt the sins of her accusers.

1. It may have been a semi-boner.

3. Pete The Pansy 29th Sep 2019 — 5:09 pm

3.39

No. I think he used an index finger. But I could be wrong.

1. Actually it was after main course. His thumb pulled out a plum!

4. Have seminarians BEEN arrested? Past participle and not present participle, when the auxiliary very is have.

1. I don’t know.

5. The only Maynooth student I know of at St Johns has disappeared. He is no longer on social media but has made an entry on LinkedIn saying he left in September. He was one of Clifton diocese’s magnificent seven (now only three of these remain) Clifton safeguarding say they cannot comment on this case and there are all sorts of rumours flying around especially in Bristol. Is this guy saying that others have been arrested as well?
    Whoever the discontent is who reported this is either another a tanked up St John’s seminarian or a foreigner. He certainly cannot write coherent English.
    AB Martin’s comments about seminaries seem to apply to the UK as well as Ireland. Certainly questions need to be raised about the ineffectiveness of the selection process taking place at St Lukes as well.
    Women priests or married priests not the answer. Scrap the seminaries and the abusive culture and rethink the whole priestly formation process!

1. “The only Maynooth student I know of at St John’s has disappeared.”

“Disappearing” has become a bit of a habit now, Bp Pat.

1. One Testicle Tommy 29th Sep 2019 — 12:40 pm

Real trouble is they keep reappearing elsewhere, once the stinky brown stuff has left the fan.

2. Scrap the priesthood? Might do the trick.
      What did Pope Pius VII say when Napoleon threatened to destroy the Church? That he wouldn’t succeed because priests themselves had been trying to do that for 1800 years.
      Seems to me the problem (priesthood) and the solution (scrap the priesthood) is staring us in the face.

1. Reports of my death are not greatly exaggerated😕; they simply are not true.😈

2. Will ye no’ come back again?
        Will ye no’ come back again?
        Better loved ye canna be.
        Will ye no’ come back again?

3. 3.43
      The Christ-betrayers are a tremblin’ at the very thought.😅

6. Fly On Th Wall 29th Sep 2019 — 9:31 am

E by gum sounds like the whole social structure of the place is slightly warped. No wonder priests from places like this are holy bothered hi

7. Very interesting Blog, my Son from Clifton Dioceses joined the Seminary two years ago however after 7 months he left in the middle of the night due concerns for he’s own welfare.
    Myself and our son raised concerns with Bishop Declan and the safe guarding officer for Clifton diocese that things were not right at the Seminary and what he was been subjected to was wrong only to be told there was no reason for any concerns.
    The picture is still unfolding and I hope Clifton Diocese will learn from this and treat young Seminarians who raise serious concerns more fairly than they did my Son 😡
    I also raised by displeasure on the Clifton Diocese web site only to be blocked.

1. There was no one with the name Doyle studying at the seminary in recent years, so what are you talking about?

1. Really best you check your sources before you make yourself look stupid.

2. I found a self-promoting Youtube video on Wonersh, and it’s not hard to discern the dysfunctional culture beneath the surface. The virtually all male society in a nineteenth century building out in the sticks producing guys with a sense of their special calling ( i.e. privilege ) is much weirder today than when the place was originally conceived, and that is the problem. In the old days guys ( watch the vowel! ) generally entered a seminary from a family and community which was informed and acculturated to the pre-Vatican II model of priesthood. Those days have gone forever, yet we retain the buildings and culture which typically hemorrhage those deluded or sweetly innocent enough to “try their vocation”, or churn out at the end a few maladjusted freaks or chancers. Formation too is a pretentious hotchpotch of this and that from “Aquinas on analogy” ( my arse! ) to cod psychology and a bit of social work such as visiting a women’s prison dressed up to the nines in clerical gear – no doubt the inmates were carefully selected in order to be suitably grateful. The ones who really give me the creeps are the “Profs” ( pretentious or what? ) who should know better; in fact they do, and that is truly sinister. [ Thank you for your share, Gerard, and I hope your son is okay now. From what I hear of Clifton, no point in referring anything to your bishop there as everything is always fine; he doesn’t want to know. ]

1. Exactly and thank you my Son as moved on and is doing very well.

2. @3:15

Nursing, fashion, hairdressing, or cabin crew? I wonder.

3. Sounds like a sadly typical church response Gerard @10:55am
      Praying for your son, you and your family’s healing and future happiness, that you get justice and that future seminarians are protected.

1. Thank you

4. That's What I Always Say. What Do You Always Say? 29th Sep 2019 — 3:55 pm

Gerard Doyle, have you tried reporting your concerns to the Press?
      As I told another poster, a little arm-bending is always required where the Church is concerned.
      These men will not act until they are publicly shamed into acting. They are governed by canon law, not by divine law.

5. 10.55: ABSOLUTE LIES. LIES.

8. Justice is never short of fair play, so situations resolve themselves.

1. That's What I Always Say. What Do You Always Say? 29th Sep 2019 — 12:33 pm

No, they don’t. Not where the Church is concerned.
      A little arm-bending is always needed.

9. If this whistleblower is a seminarian we need to pray for him. His relationship with the rector sounds unsustainable. Any rector is due the respect of his office and obedience. If his behaviour is inappropriate it needs to be challenged. If the seminarian is afraid to do this he needs to consider either speaking to his bishop or being prepared to leave the seminary. Brian Coyle was a headmaster & has a reputation of being authoritarian. Not ideal for a role in a seminary! My advice to this seminarian is to follow the example of Mr Doyle’s son but try to get your bishop’s support support in advance!

1. Pete the Pansy 29th Sep 2019 — 1:23 pm

If you think a bishop will support a seminarian over and above his rector, think on.

1. So Lawrence Doyle was right to bail in the middle of the night!

10. Timmy’s Wife 29th Sep 2019 — 1:35 pm

I have the diarrhoea all morning 😦

1. Chinese take-away?

1. no, I’ll tell you what it is. I put on three eggs this morning, and I like my eggs runny because I like to dip a soldier into the runny bit. Anyways, I can never tell when the eggs are just right or when they have gone hard. so I took them out and took the heads off them and they weren’t cooked properly. but sure look, I was hungry and I thought to meself, well sure they’re nearly done anyways. so I buttered a few slices of brown bread and I dipped the soldiers in. bout 2 hours later I was in the toilet and haven’t left it since. could it be I have salmonella ?

11. How are ye girls? We’re ye out last night? Did ye get an auld kiss 😘

1. Mon, Canon Matt Hep 29th Sep 2019 — 4:53 pm

I heard Timmy’s wife was out last night sowing her wild oats, and into mass this morning praying for a crop failure

1. So Many Men. So Little Time. 29th Sep 2019 — 5:00 pm

Timmy’s a beefcake! 😍

12. Yes absolutely we tried going down the correct route but they will not doubt the rector because a young Seminarian raise serious concerns.
    We actually met our Bishop and safe guarding officer for the Clifton Diocese albeit they listened to us my son was asked to take Son time out and our fears and concerns for the other young Seminarians was ignored to prevent from what I can only see a scandal.

1. Take some time out to think about things = F off and don’t darken our door again but remember your obligations and be a good little layman…kerching! But actually, if you lose your faith we don’t care about that anyway because the breeders are producing the next batch of young men…mmmm! Hey! bring your church youth group up to the seminary so we can oogle the lads and play on the fact that they and their parents think this is the safest place in the world! Wrong!

13. Smithfield Sadie 29th Sep 2019 — 6:47 pm

Seen thon wee PP of ours from St Mary’s the other day so I did. Immaculate so e was. He’d on a pair of them wee shiny shoes. Honest te god my Shuie could av shaved offa them so he cud. He put me in minda the big priest that used to be St Mary’s years ago. Big dark haired man from the country. Big Fr McGrindigan. I mine he was great wa them wee altar boys so e was.
    I mine me mummy, god rest er an I hope she’s happy sayin thon big country priest put a wummin in the club so e did. From the bone so she was. I cud tell you tales believe me I cud bout them thur priests so I cud. Don’t start me

14. Sounds like Magna has come back as Pete the Pansy, Bp Pat.

1. I always thought he was pansysexual.

2. Nope. He’s back as himself, so he is, at 12.37.

Looks like this ghost has been laid to rest.

15. Fly On Th Wall 29th Sep 2019 — 8:54 pm

MC back from thdead. Could be a sainthood in this. On tother hand there’s a sad and sorrow humour in some posts. Sounds like many clergy live in a vat a vinegar hi

16. Henry the Hoover! Keep digging Pat!
    Maynooth .. a religious student … procathedral dean Dublin … St. John’s wonersh …. Clifton … there is more to this story

1. Even Henry the Poover could clean up the filth.

1. Seminary source 29th Sep 2019 — 9:14 pm

Henry …… had problems in religious order in Ireland, then Maynooth, they offered him no help. He got caught up in all the crap that happened with gorgeous Michael and the crew in that summer of love in Maynooth. Things went off the rails

2. Do you mean Fr Marsden?

17. Bigger scandal in another UK seminary at the moment. Why is this not reported?

1. – gay scandal –

1. Do you protect sources?

2. Tell your auntie Selina, tell your auntie Selin.

1. No. You are not respectable.
        Tell me instead.😈

3. No surprises there then! You might as well report mince-pies at Christmas. Talk about stating the bleedin’ obvious.

1. Mince Pies? Cockney rhyming slang for woofters.

2. @ 10.34, you sound informed.
        Can we talk? I’ll (my paper) pay for all the booze you can piss.
        Confidentiality assured (subject to terms and conditions).

4. Not another organ player?

18. Pat his dad has died recently and the seminary didn’t give him any help. This needs to be taken into account with all this. On his placement he assisted an lgbt parish and after this the seminary staff went crazy

1. What parish is even remotely LGBT friendly – as opposed to queens posturing behind Latin and lace?

19. Seminarian from Glouster ?

1. No, Gloucester.

1. Steven?

2. I’m from Gloucester, so where’s Glouster?

20. I would love to see a picture of the seminarian dropping his pants…..yes please! Nothing nicer than a cute bubble butt on a fit looking guy. Oh, what I would give to be in Wornesh

21. Not a good time for John Wilson to start

22. Is the good looking Thomas Kent safe?

23. I stayed there once. No en-suite. Shared bathrooms and showers. I was in shower and two guys came in and had a clear look at my offering, then apologised saying we didn’t think anyone was in here. Leads to two questions: sound of water but more curious why was there two guys in a shower together? Have to admit I didn’t mind guys having a look at me.

24. The Gloucester seminarian was Paul Bright. He was thrown under the bus for supporting Lawrence Doyle from Bridgewater also told to leave. Both Clifton. Stuart Ford from Swindon (Clifton) has been partially removed after being reported for unusual behaviour. He is living with the vocations director now. Henry Balkwill from Bath(Clifton) mentioned above. All 4 are from Clifton, as is the reported table top flasher. Fredric Grantine was also singled out for harsh treatment. He was the one screamed at during the fire drill for supposedly laughing. He was not Clifton, just dispised by the Rector. Serious questions being raised, is wonersh suitable? Is the Clifton selection process suitable? Is the Rector doing a sterling job or is he a mad man, or just a nasty piece of work?
    Formation staff issues also, FR Tyrnon Williams has disappeared, it was reported he broke his back, but that was over 18 months ago and still no sign of him and no one can get hold of him. Why not? and Fr Micheal Fountain went AWOL and now dismissed. Of course no one tells the real truth. So questions remain. With FR Jerry Ewing choreographing and preforming a dance with two other priests at the talent show, where they pretended to be women questions were asked among the students. As in what is going on!? Is that appropriate in a seminary? I see Lawrence’s father states he reported issues and they were ignored. Would it be fair to say we could be talking about any seminary! Same issues, same problems, and same attitude by incompetent staff and bishops who are idiotic to think they can treat people like that and keep a lid on it. The cat is out of the bag and it seems the chickens are on their way home hopefully to roost!

1. Well said

2. Paul Bright from Gloucester? I know his dad who is from the parish & I met Steven who was on placement here. Great guy & will make a great priest. But no-Paul Bright is not from Gloucester.

3. One seminarian was seen being pinned to the wall by the throat and threatened. I would have given the guy’s nuts a wee nudge with my knee-rector or no rector!

1. The place is run by bullies FACT and very shameful in the 21st Century

25. Say Cheese... you're on camera 30th Sep 2019 — 12:21 am

That picture of the rector! Lol.
    Could he not smile?

26. Pat. The bar at wonersh is always plundered by some students. Very ex wonersh priest can confirm that . Maybe someone was arressed for theft? Fredric the former bar manager reported that stock was going missing last year. He was ignored and labeled as mad. Because not in the clique !! But what clique is it?

27. Pat. The bar at wonersh is always plundered by some students. Very ex wonersh priest can confirm that . Maybe someone was arressed for theft? Fredric the former bar manager reported that stock was going missing last year. He was ignored and labeled as mad. Because not in the clique !! But what clique is it?

28. Been doing some digging Pat. The Rector of wonersh has form. It’s claimed some staff left his school when he was headmaster under duress/ bullying.
    Plus!!
    Some monks left the Benedictine order, after harassment from FR Augustine. AKA Brian Coyle.

1. Pat
      This must be possible to find out who left ,?
      To prove this outrageous claims?

1. Look no further than Guildford Cathedral!

2. Or look up the records from the Benedictine Abbey School Ramsgate. Or better still ask his old Benedictine community.

29. Fr Ewing is infamous among the clergy.

30. Lawrence Doyle had an asthma attack in St John’s. Some students labeled him Pocessed.
    WTF !

1. He also got told he was faking it 😡😡

31. Balkwill is “assisting the Police with their inquiries” FACT.
    Pervert of the highest order: FACT

1. Harsh .. if that is true he’s maybe innocent. !
      As not a fact yet, or do you know ?
      Also even a pervert, as you say is loved by Jesus Christ and not beyond salvation.
      However, imo the buck stops at Wonersh and the whole screening process. They have a duty to get this right. This guy was a senior seminarian. If he’s in trouble, if! how have the staff of wonersh and Clifton not noticed ? I hope this is all not true , but sadly it’s seeming more likely that it is.

1. Oscott is far far worse ! They all need shutting down they do more harm to souls then good if you had a vocation to the priesthood then you don’t want to be a minister drawn from the assembly in love the supper of the Lord ( first edition of the Roman missal 1969)

32. Funny thing about this is Clifton Diocese has it’s own seminary so why did they send their own Seminarians to a different seminary. Surely this points to Bishop Declan and Fr Matthew Anscombe both knowing about the goings on. No wonder people don’t trust the catholic church if its clergy hide, lie, betray and bully it’s own parishioners. Is this why Fr Anscombe had been removed from the vocational post? Following God through Christ is about truth, light, honor and above all admitting your faults. Something that it’s obvious both Bishops and Archbishops and the Rector in the respective dioceses and the seminary don’t follow and should re-evaluate their position with christ. I say personally that the seminary needs a full external investigation.
    As for Bishop Pat, please give full details of events even if you need to protect your sources. Half truths are worse than lies. As a former priest you should know this.