My old Friend Monsignor John Shine of Waterford, RIP, used to refer to homosexuality among the clergy as the “H” problem.
Globally the RCC has a massive H problem and the priesthood is now a gay profession.
In Ireland, the diocese with the biggest H problem seems to be Armagh.
There have been the well publicised cases of Rory Coyle, Master of Ceremonies to The Wounded Healer and Amy.
Then there was Father McCamley, PP Keady and Diocesan Director of the Lourdes Pilgrimage.
Then there was Fr McVeigh of Pomeroy who “accidentally” showed 16 indecent pictures of men to a parent’s Holy Communion gathering.
So, clearly, Armagh and Eamon have a big H problem.
But that is not all. For years now rumours have been in clerical circulation about the Gay Sex Fest that is Maynooth – and of how some of Amy’s men are at the heart of it.
- Seminarians providing sexual services for Ireland’s bullish priests.
- Gay sex on the altar of Kildorerry parish church.
- visits to gay saunas in European cities.
- cosy meals and overnight hotel stays for older and younger clerks.
- Rumours of an odd bishop or two being involved.
- Special times in Gay Paris.
- Special times in sunny Barcelona.
- Frantic Grindr activities.
- Physical nocturnal injuries.
- Nervous breakdowns.
- Financial settlements.
- Former seminarians on silence retainers.
- Seminary staff protected for years by bishops who knew what was going on.
Eamon Martin has a big decision to make just now.
Let us watch and see what he does.
In the meantime all those with information and evidence have a major moral duty to step forward.
ITS LIKE THIS
IGNORE THE SOURCE – LOOK AT THE INFORMATION