The short answer to this question is YES.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC APPROACH:
The Roman Catholic teaching is that all sexual acts outside marriage and open to the procreation of children, are sinful.
The RCs also say that homosexuality is a disorder and that all homosexual acts are sinful.
They also says that masturbation is a serious sin.
That means that at least 99% of men and 70% of women are living in sin, most of the time.
In the 21st century most people, including myself, disagree with the the RC position on sex and sexuality.
A BALANCED CHRISTIAN APPROACH:
1. Sex is a gift to be celebrated and enjoyed.
2. Any sexual act that uses or abuses any one is sinful and immoral.
3. a. Masturbation is a normal human activity from which humans receive pleasure, relieves stress, helps insomnia and even reduces the incidence of prostrate cancer in men.
3. b. Masturbation may become problematic when it is associated with severe loneliness and isolation, or when it vecomes an issue in psychological disturbance and mental illness.
4. Artificial contraception is a welcome invention for family planning, the control of world population and as a barrier to sexually transmitted diseases.
5. Homosexuality is a normal sexual orientation and it is proper that homosexual people be treated with absolute equality and be free from all forms of abuse and discrimination. Civil marriage for homosexual couples is a right as is their right to be parents. I have celebrated same sex blessings for over 35 years and believe that all expressions of love are pleasing to God.
6. Personally I believe that abortion is wrong and immoral except in rare hard cases. And in these cases, abortion is not a “good” but “the lesser of two evils”.
There is increasing evidence becoming available that there are gay orgies taking place in Ireland that have a Satanic ritualistic aspect.
These orgies take place on major Catholic feast days.
One was held on June 29 th this year at which priests and monks were present.
The latest one was held on Saturday evening, August 14 th – the vigil of the Assumption.
On one such occasion, there was a chalice present which contained the semen of those present. It was later mixed with milk and wine and the youngest man present had to drink it.
On Saturday night last, 60 men attended.
These orgies are very disturbing and to my mind represent a scary psychological and psychospiritual phenomenon and are heading into the realm of the Satanic.
I am continuing to investigate.