TOM DEENIHAN, the bishop of Meath is the one with the authority and power to sort Silverstream out.
Silverstream is a diocesan monastery and not a religious order or monastery by pontifical right.
Deenihan is their “Ordinary”.
Deenihan continues to tolerate the following:
1. Allowing the abusing Kirby to remain on in Silverstream with access to all the young monks.
2. Refusing to investigate Kirby for breach of the seal of the internal forum.
3. Refusing to investigate Kirby for distributing the monks medical and private information to others.
4. Allowing a monk with a porn addiction to remain as priory superior.
5. Continuing the despicable unjust treatment of Dom Andersen in exile without a letter of good standing.
6. Investigating Kirby forcing monks to accept religious names revealed to Kirby by God.
WHY IS DEENIHAN NOT ACTING
I. Is he himself seriously compromised in some way? There is information among the clergy to that effect – information I am privy to.
2. Does Kirby have the “dirt” on Deenihan?
3. Has Deenihan received any gifts from Kirby?
4. Does Deenihan not want this blog and its author a “win:?
Now, that would be a pathetic reason for allowing dysfunctional behaviour and injustice to continue.
TOM DEENIHAN, YOU ARE NOW IN THE FRAME !
IS TOM DEENIHAN’S PROTÉGÉ NOW SEEKING ORDINATION IN AN INDEPENDENT CATHOLIC CHURCH?
A HAPPY CHRISTMAS