Chastity and homosexuality
“2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that “homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered.”142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved”.
The above is the official teaching of the RC Church on homosexuality.
The RCC teaches that homosexuality is a serious “disorder” and that homosexual acts are “acts of grave depravity”.
The RCC also insists that most of its priests have to be celibate and chaste.
One of the primary functions of an RC bishop is to teach the RCC faith- welcome or unwelcome
Why then are more and more RC bishops ordaining men suffering from intrinsic disorders and performing acts of grave depravity on each other and others?
1. These bishops do not accept the teachings of the Catechism. This begs the question: Should these men not be dismissed immediately from the office of bishop?
2. These bishops are homosexuals themselves – either acting out or not acting out. And their personal inclinations and situations cloud their thinking and actions
3. These bishops themselves have been homosexually active since their time in seminary and have been active homosexual men as seminarians, priests and bishops. An example is ex cardinal Ted Mc Carrick.
4. The men these bishops are now ordaining have been or are the sexual partners of the ordaining bishops.
5. The ordinands themselves have been the sexual partners of seminarians, priests and bishops. They know too much about so many other clerics that the best way to keep them quite is to ordain them.
“The best way to solve a difficult problem is to ordain it”
6. Have some bishops been forced to ordain a man because the man is a former partner of the ordaining bishop and the bishop is being blackmailed to ordain him?
As a result of all of this the priesthood is gradually becoming an almost exclusively gay profession.
And not only that. The priesthood / episcopate is becoming a sexually active gay profession.
THE EFFECT ON PRAYER AND SPIRITUALITY
If you are constantly sexually active and especially engaging in acts like sadomachism, assault, rape, and other sexual extremes, is it not nearly impossible to have a spirituality and to pray?
And how can the priest integrate the spiritual and prayerful life of a priest with sexual depravity and extremism?
The two cannot exist side by side.
“No man can serve two masters”
Can you be a slave to sexual extremes and a practioner of spirituality and prayer?
Can the soul be healthy in a lecherous body?
Years ago someone said: “Sex will the the Catholic Churches 20 th century Galileo”.
Can the priest or bishop easily and authentically go from semen strewn floor of the gay sauna to the sanctuary to celebrate Mass?
Can the priest or bishop easily and authentically go from the world of lube and leather to the world of baptising, confirming, absolving and ordaining?
Can the priest or bishop easily and authenticslly go from the world of “fisting” and use the same hand, albeit washed, to bless?
Can the priest or bishop easily and authentically go from the world of the sadomachistic harness to the world of the bishops throne or presider”s chair?
Can the priest or bishop easily and authentically go from his gay porn addiction to reading the Missal and Lectionary?
Well, dear reader, these things are all happening and being tolerated commonly within today’s priesthood and episcopate.
The Laying on of hands, has acquired a whole new meaning.
WHO or WHAT will call a halt to all of this?