More and more I am coming to the conclusion that Latin Mass adherents are either mentally disturbed or highly aggressive people.
I am no longer a member of the RCC and have not been for 36 years.
So, I am not bound by any of its laws or regulations.
For me to claim to be a member, priest or bishop of the RCC would be hypocritical and a downright lie.
And, for anyone to claim to be a faithful Roman Catholic and at the same time to refuse to obey its norms and laws, especially in essential maters, is utter lies and hypocrisy.
The following should be automatically excommunicated by Francis:
– Those who insist on celebrating the Latin Mass after it has been banned.
– Those who publicly proclaim that Francis is not a valid pope.
– Those who publicly proclaim that Vatican II was not a valid council of the Church.
– Those who are illicitly ordained priests and deacons as well as bishops.
– Those who promote opposition to Francis, Vatican II and the vernacular Mass in public, in the media and on social media.
Francis should also introduce automatic excommunication for anyone who abuses a child and anyone, including priests and bishops, who attempt to or actually cover up abuse.
The RCC consists nominally, 1.3 billion people.
They would not miss the Latin nuts, the abusers and the abuse cover uppers.
THE 112 COUNTRIES WHERE THE BLOG HAS / HAD READERS THIS YEAR 2022