United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) announced they elected Bishop Barry C. Knestout of Richmond as chairman-elect of the Committee on the Protection of Children and Young People in a 127-114 vote. Congratulations guys on being completely tone deaf!
Here are a few facts about Bishop Knestout:
- Knestout was Personal Secretary to Archbishop McCarrick in Washington DC ( 2003-2004).
- Knestout reportedly lived in same apartment with McCarrick and Farrell.
- McCarrick was a co-consecrator of Knestout in 2008.
- Known as “Vice Wuerl” in DC circles, was Vicar General under Cardinal Wuerl until 2017.
- Knestout’s coat of arms contains, as he proudly explained after his installation, an element which honors his service to Theodore McCarrick
No Roman Catholic priest or bishop should ever be allowed to serve on any committee to protect children or young people.
And MOST CERTAINLY no RCC priest or bishop should ever be appointed chairman of such a committee.
The Catholic priesthood and episcopate is now regarded, globally, as a profession that poses a danger to children and young people.
TED MC CARRICK is the most infamous and disgraced Catholic clerical paedophile and ephebophile in the world.
Any male who has been friends with him is, sadly, suspect.
Any cleric who has been favoured, recommended or promoted by Mc Carrick should not be taken into a seminary or ordained either a priest or a bishop.
The appointment of Knestout to this position is a stark and deliberate slap in the faxe to all victims.
His appointment is also the US bishops giving the TWO FINGER SALUTE to their critics.
RCC bishops and clerics simply don’t give a shit about anyone or anything.
They think that they belong to the most important organisation that ever existed and they think that they have God in their cassock pockets.