FR SIGL – PRIEST FOUNDER OF PHONSIE’S MISSION HOUSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED BY THE VATICAN AND IS UNDER INVESTIGATION !!! SIGL’S MENTOR ABUSED 18 BOYS AND WAS IMPRISONED TWICE IN AUSTRIA !
VATICAN HAS SUSPENDED SIGL AND HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION !
Roman Auxiliary Bishop Daniele Libanori SJ has been appointed Commissioner of the Family of Mary, founded in 1968 by Slovakian Bishop Pavol Hnilica (+2006) and recognised by the Holy See in 2004.
The reason for this is unknown. Adista.it (December 16) reports that the Austrian co-founder and long-time superior Father Paul Maria Sigl, 73, was suspended as superior.
The community consists of more than 60 priests, 30 seminarians and 200 sisters. It is promoting FALSE APPARITIONS IN AMSTERDAM !
The group is well connected. One member, Monsignor Ľubomír Welnitz, became Francis’ master of ceremonies in 2020, another, Father Martin Barta, is spiritual assistant to Aid to the Church in Need.
SIGL’S MENTOR IN THE 1970S – FR JOSEPH SEIDNITZER – ABUSED 18 BOYS AND SPENT TWO TERMS IN PRISON ‘
Sigl’s mentor in the 1970s was Father Joseph Seidnitzer (+1993) of Graz diocese, a serial abuser of teenage boys over 18 whom Austrian courts sent to prison twice in the 1960s. The anti-Catholic bishop of Graz, Johann Weber, removed Seidnitzer from priestly ministry in the 1980s for disobedience.
Joseph Seidnitzer (Stainz, 1920 – Innsbruck, 1993), was an Austrian priest, missionary, and the founder and director of Priesterwerk, who was convicted multiple times for sexual abuse of boys aged 18 and over (at the time, people younger than 21 years were considered underage). His criminal method was to invite young men into his apartment, make them obedient with liqueurs, and then force them to perform sexual acts. The Tages-Anzeiger in 2010 described Seidnitzer’s life as ‘the classic biography of an abusive priest of his time’: ‘Despite his repeated relapses, the Church sought to cover up the assaults, gave him new opportunities, and simply moved him to other places. He was convicted several times in this process. In 1954, Seidnitzer was convicted to eight months of heavy dungeon (schwerer Kerker) in Styria, in 1958 to one year heavy dungeon “aggravated by a hard bed” (verschärft durch ein hartes Lager) in Innsbruck, and in 1960, after committing two sexual assaults in Interlaken (Switzerland) and fleeing, he was arrested in Innsbruck and again convicted to 14 months imprisonment there. The Church allowed him to found his organisation Priesterwerk (“Priest Work”) in 1973.Although he was suspended in 1979, Bishop Pavol Hnilica rehabilitated Seidnitzer inside the Church in 1991, and after Seidnitzer’s death in 1993, Hnilica renamed his organisation Familie Mariens (“Family of Mary”) and secured papal recognition for the organisation in 1995.
SIGL VISITED GLEN COMERAGH
Father Paul Maria Sigl was born on October 22, 1949 in Natters / Tyrol (Austria). HE WAS ORDAINED a priest on December 8, 1992 in the chapel of the apparitions in Fatima. He is the spiritual guardian of the missionary community ” Family of Mary Co-redemptrix ” based in Rome.
In the photo we see him in the company of the visionary Ida Peerdeman, whom he had the opportunity to meet in 1970 in Rome. It should be noted that the seer prayed for over 20 years for his priestly vocation and was his spiritual mother.
Fr. From the very beginning, Paul Maria Sigl has been one of the main participants and organizers of the International Days of Prayer of the Lady of All Nations in Amsterdam, during which she gives thrilling lectures. Along with Bishop Paul Maria Hnilicy /Rome/ – a friend of John Paul II and Bishop Józef Punt /Amsterdam/, he is one of the most famous ” proponents ” of the new dogma of Mary Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate.
GLEN COMERAGH PRIEST CAHILL – MENBER OF SIGL’S ORGANISATION !!!
Farher Paul participated in the ordination of four men in his Order on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception in the Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls, Rome with Father Niall being the only Irishman ordained on this occasion. However, Fr Patrick Cahill, also a Thurles man, was ordained a few years ago and now heads up the Glencomeragh House facility on behalf of the Order. The Rosminian Order, which previously owned and ran, the Glencomeragh house of prayer, officially handed over the building to the Diocese of Waterford & Lismore to run as a house of prayer for young adults.
Sooner or later, the movements and spirits behind Phonsie’s cult house in the Comeragh Mountains would become known.
Many feared it would be the dreaded and detestable Opus Dei, in which Phonsie has some involvement.
But the TRUTH is actually WORSE !
The place is being run by the so-called FAMILY OF MARY.
The priest running Glen Comeragh is a member of the FAMILY OF MARY.
The superior of the FAMILY OF MARY – Fr Sigl – has been suspended by the Vatican, and the FAMILY OF MARY is under investigation.
Sigl’s priest mentor abused 18 boys and was imprisoned “with hard labour” in Austria.
When he got out of prison, he was taken ack into the priesthood, and his organisation, FAMILY OF MARY, was recognised by the RCC in 1995.
Should Irish parents be allowing their 18 year old children to spend a year in this place?
And, just when you think Phonsie the Terrible has done his worst , he rams his big Limerick trotter on the accelerator!
Not only is Phonsie unsuitable to be a bishop.
But in my opinion he is dangerous.
How dangerous he is will emerge over time.