“A good journalist runs towards the burning building, not away from it.”
My sources in the English RCC inform me that Malcolm McMahon has submitted his report to the Dicastery of Bishops in Rome.
This report will NOT be made public, and unless someone in Rome leaks it to us, we will not see it – which is another cover-up and a grave injustice to the people and priests of H&N.
Malcolm Mc Mahon has said he will publish what he calls an EXECUTIVE SUMMARY of that report ???
The CSSA also say that they will issue an EXECUTIVE SUMMARY of that report, too.
But the CSSA is paid for and answerable to the English Catholic Bishops!
Can we trust them to be open and transparent?
Personally, I wouldn’t trust them.
“He who pays the piper calls the tune” 😞
1. Don’t attend their church services.
2. Don’t give them or any Catholic charities any money.
3. Expose everything negative and scandalous you know about them.
4. Don’t send your children or grandchildren to any of their schools.
5. Encourage everyone you know to avoid them in every way.
6. Verbally challenge every bishop, priest, and nun you see out in public.